In 1999, Harcourt published A Clinician’s Guide to Medical and Surgical Abortion — a book that was hailed by the New England Journal of Medicine as “the first clinical reference on abortion practice to be published in the United States in over fifteen years.” Harcourt subsidiaries have recently published such titles as Contraception: Your Questions Answered; Handbook of Contraception and Family Planning; Contraception and Office Gynecology, and The Lives of Lesbians, Gays and Bisexuals—this last title being marketed as a college textbook for use in homosexual-studies programs.
- Beauty, Truth, Goodness: the Fundamentals of Catholicism
- Now available: 2017 CPO Newsletter
- A Parent’s Guide: Teaching the Truth & Meaning of Human Sexuality. FEATURED ON EWTN!
- Sign up for CPO News
- Buying or selling a home or commercial property?
- Shop at Amazon and support Catholic Parents OnLine – find out how!
Please join with us and prayerfully consider making a donation to help in CPO’s important work dedicated to authentic Catholic education (see more) All donations are tax-deductible and greatly appreciated!
You can donate with a credit card by clicking here.
Or you may mail your tax-deductible donation to:
Catholic Parents OnLine
P.O. Box 130815
St. Paul, MN 55113
Catholic Parents OnLine is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization and donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. All donations are greatly appreciated.